Monday 16 March 2015

Under Armour 9" (23cm) Boxerjocks (2014 version) - Review

Just a very quick review of these otherwise very good boxers...

Everything about these UA is excellent, except for one thing - the waist sizing which is way bigger than the 6" (15cm) boxer jocks I bought in 2011.

I have had to order (and re-order) these 9" (23cm) boxers twice because the size is vastly different from before. In fact the size differential on the waist is almost 3 inches.

Here are pictures (below) with the 9" boxer at the top and the 6" boxer underneath. I've also compared them to other boxers and they are also bigger than those.

I'd say there's a major flaw with the sizing. The US site also has reviews of people complaining the 2014 version hang down the waist too far.

But, let me state again that these are the best boxers I've used in the outdoors. But sizing does appear to be a real issue



I have to thank sportsshoes.com for amazing service in helping me sort this out. In the end I bought a pair of the 9" ones in small and these turned out to be exactly the same size as the 6" ones in medium. So it's a strange one. Pic below is the 9" (small) on top of the 6" (medium) - both of the original boxer jocks!


UPDATE October 2015 - These are the perfect fit for me and better than the previous version. Theses don't ride up and just fit very well. Highly recommended... once you get the right size!

No comments:

Post a Comment